China factory Crankshaft Belt Pulley for BMW E46 E61 E81 12v air compressor

High Quality Crankshaft Belt Pulley for BMW E46 E61 E81

Looking for a reliable and high-quality crankshaft belt pulley for your BMW E46 E61 E81? Look no further than our top-of-the-line product! Made from durable and long-lasting steel material, this crankshaft belt pulley is specifically designed to fit your car model and comes with OE numbers 11237787304, 11237790921, 11237793882, and 11237801977.

Product Details

Our crankshaft belt pulley is black in color and has been certified by ROHS, SAE, ISO, DOT, SGS, and ECE/ADR, ensuring that it meets all necessary quality standards. This product has been carefully designed and rigorously tested to ensure it offers excellent performance, durability, and reliability, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking for a high-quality replacement part for their BMW E46 E61 E81.

Our product is ideal for a wide range of applications, and you can be sure that it will meet your needs perfectly. It comes with a reasonable price and fast delivery, making it a convenient and reliable choice for all your automotive needs.

What's more, we offer multiple payment options, including T/T, PayPal, and Western Union. A 30% advance payment is required before producing, and the remaining 70% balance is due before shipment. We offer fast delivery, with a delivery time of 3-5 days for sample orders or small orders, and 10-15 days after receiving the deposit for big orders. Our product package is neutral, and the MOQ is 100pcs.

Packaging & Shipping

We offer neutral packing or custom packaging to meet your demand. We provide lead times of 3-5 days for sample orders and 10-15 days for formal orders. Our shipping freight is delivered under your request. The export sea port is Hangzhou, China. Discounts are offered based on order quantities. The shipping options include Express (EMS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT), air, or sea.

Our Services

Our company offers a 12-month warranty on all our products, and we can supply samples to customers if required. We aim to reply to all customer inquiries within 24 hours and provide very good after-sale service. If you have any questions or concerns about our products, please don't hesitate to contact us.

FAQs

Q1: What is the material used to make this crankshaft belt pulley?

A1: This crankshaft belt pulley is made of high-quality steel material that is durable and long-lasting.

Q2: What are the certifications this product has?

A2: This crankshaft belt pulley is certified by ROHS, SAE, ISO, DOT, SGS, and ECE/ADR, ensuring that it meets all necessary quality standards.

Q3: What is the delivery time for this product?

A3: The delivery time for this product is 3-5 days for sample orders or small orders, and 10-15 days after receiving the deposit for big orders.

Q4: What is the minimum order quantity for this product?

A4: The minimum order quantity for this product is 100pcs.

Q5: What payment options are available for this product?

A5: We offer multiple payment options, including T/T, PayPal, and Western Union. A 30% advance payment is required before producing, and the remaining 70% balance is due before shipment.

Our company mainly supplies various products for industrial use, such as agricultural gearboxes, power output shafts, sprockets, fluid couplings, worm gear reducers, gears and racks, Roller chains, pulleys and pulleys, planetary gearboxes, timing pulleys, bushings, etc. We strive to promote our high-quality products, preferential prices, and considerate services to our customers. Customers are welcome to customize drawings and samples to suit their specific needs.

All the content of this page is from the Internet and is only for reference for product selection. Our products are replacement parts and not original spare parts. We are not the holder of the original trademarks mentioned in the content. Our replacement parts are suitable for after-sales replacement and can perfectly adapt to the original spare parts. If you need to buy original spare parts, please contact the original factory or supplier for purchase.

Performance Characteristics of Belt Pulley:

- High efficiency and smooth operation: Belt pulleys are designed to ensure efficient power transmission and minimize friction, resulting in smooth operation.
- Versatility: Belt pulleys can be used in various applications and industries, providing flexibility and adaptability.
- Durability and reliability: Belt pulleys are constructed with high-quality materials and undergo rigorous testing to ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Easy installation and maintenance: Belt pulleys are designed for easy installation and require minimal maintenance, reducing downtime and costs.

Types and Characteristics of Belt Pulley:

There are several types of belt pulleys available, including V-belt pulleys, timing belt pulleys, and flat belt pulleys. Each type has its own characteristics and applications. V-belt pulleys are commonly used for power transmission in industrial machinery, while timing belt pulleys are often used in automotive engines. Flat belt pulleys are suitable for applications that require high-speed and high-torque transmission.

Advantages of Belt Pulley Made of Different Materials:

- Steel Belt Pulley: Steel pulleys offer excellent strength and durability, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- Aluminum Belt Pulley: Aluminum pulleys are lightweight and corrosion-resistant, making them ideal for applications where weight and corrosion are concerns.
- Plastic Belt Pulley: Plastic pulleys are cost-effective and have low friction, making them suitable for applications that require smooth operation and noise reduction.

Application of Belt Pulley:

Belt pulleys are widely used in various industries, including but not limited to:
- Industrial Machinery: Belt pulleys play a crucial role in transmitting power and driving various machinery components in industries such as manufacturing, mining, and construction.
- Automotive Industry: Belt pulleys are essential in automotive engines for driving components such as alternators, water pumps, and air conditioning compressors.
- Agricultural Machinery: Belt pulleys are used in agricultural machinery to transmit power and drive various agricultural equipment, such as tractors and harvesters.
- HVAC Systems: Belt pulleys are used in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems to drive fans and other components.
- Power Generation: Belt pulleys are utilized in power generation equipment, such as generators and turbines, to transfer power efficiently.

Future Development Trends and Opportunities:

The belt pulley industry is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years. With advancements in technology, there will be increased demand for more efficient and durable belt pulley solutions. Opportunities for innovation and expansion exist in various sectors, including renewable energy, electric vehicles, and automation. Implementing sustainable manufacturing practices and adopting new materials can further enhance the performance and reliability of belt pulleys.

How to Choose a Suitable Belt Pulley:

When selecting a belt pulley, several factors should be considered:
- Load Capacity: Determine the maximum load that the pulley will need to handle to ensure reliable operation.
- Material: Choose a material that suits the specific application requirements, considering factors such as strength, corrosion resistance, and weight.
- Diameter and Size: Select the appropriate pulley diameter and size based on the power transmission requirements and available space.
- Type of Pulley: Consider the specific type of pulley required for the application, such as V-belt pulley, timing belt pulley, or flat belt pulley.
- Bore Size: Ensure that the pulley's bore size matches the shaft diameter to achieve proper fit and alignment.

In summary, belt pulleys are essential components in various industries, offering high efficiency, versatility, and durability. Choosing the right belt pulley involves considering factors such as load capacity, material, diameter and size, type of pulley, and bore size. With the continuous development of technology and increasing demand in different sectors, the belt pulley industry is poised for growth and presents exciting opportunities for future advancements.

Author: Dream